DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Future Plans (Blog #18)




This is the last blog for Mr. Hinman ever! Discuss here what your future plans, summer plans, jabs at Mr. Hinman (be nice!!), positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind. (Remember this is worth points so get it done!)


Due: Sunday 5/15/11 by no later than 11:59pm
Due: Sunday 5/9/10 by no later than 11:59

17 comments:

  1. I'm just going to college in Grand Island for two years than to York for four years to become a social worker. I plan to get married next July and have my baby in December. Mr. Hinman the class was a lot of fun this year and the blogs were more challenging which was nice. Thank you for a good senior year! Have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plan on starting work the day after graduation. hopefully to not get fired over the summer. race dirtbikes on time off. just let the good times roll. then off to college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My future plans are to go to college and then become a cop. I plan on working hard all summer and making alot of money. Mr. Hinman is cool! I will not miss these blogs at all! I enjoyed your class and the good times that we had in your class. that is all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be going to 2 football all-star games early this summer, one is in Scottsbluff and the other is in Hastings. Then I will be working for Jim Johnson the rest of the summer. Next fall Im going to college at Wayne State College where I plan to major in HIstory Education. I think that the blogs were a good way to get a good test grade in Mr. Hinmans class, except if you forgot to do them. Peace out Callaway High.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This summer I will be working at home. We go camping a lot in the summer and I will spend time with my family. I will move into the dorms at Doane on Aug. 25 and start school there that next Monday. I am planning on majoring in Information Systems with a minor in Graphic Design. My schedule for this semester should be interesting with my "Ethic and the Human Body" class.

    I will miss Mr. Hinmans "funny" jokes and watching Carl everyday. I loved the blogs.....not quite love but they do make you think. Thanks Mr. Hinman :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abe, Abe, Abe,
    (aka Mr. Hinman)
    I wish I could say something nice, but I can't. Most boring class I think I will ever take, you are the most rude teacher I have met. Over all, I can't wait to be done with this class ;)
    jk.
    nooooo, i shall miss you and your stupid jokes. I will not miss these blogs though, i never have liked these. and that's the truth.
    My summer plans is to get a job and go to California and be with friends. Future plans is to attend UNK and partay! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My future plans are to go to the University of the Nebraska at Kearney with a double-major in Construction Management and Finance.

    My summer plan is to work part-time at True Value.
    Mr. Hinman is a good guy for the most part, but ULTIMATELY he still needs work.
    Psychology was a pretty interesting class and it was a lot different than anything we had done before. I enjoyed learning about human and animal behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi. future plans are to go to college. get a job after that and become rich. my summer plans are to work yet again at pandorfs and hopefully try not to kill myself like i did last summer. blogs are ok. it was an easy 100 test grade. your a lot cooler than you were last year. and you were cool last year so you be the judge on how cool you really are. peace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe high school is over! :( My future plans are to attend Wayne State College with a major in psychology.

    Due to the fact that im not employed at coop anymore, i dont think ill have a job this summer. Which is fine with me because i can enjoy more time with my friends and family before i leave :(

    HINMAN!!! I enjoyed your classes through high school and our trips down to the computer lab to do the blogs :) Its always fun to see all dressed up instead of the usual polo. haha I think your jokes were funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im attending Northwest Missouri State University in the Fall. Im majoring in Military History with hopes in being a Archaeologist.

    Working at the pool this summer and gonna have some fun.

    Blogs put me on a rollercoaster of emotions.

    Abraham Nathaniel Hinman.... what to say.... good guy, good coach, and good mentor. Dont let ur brothers-in-laws beat you up! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to work this summer and have alot of fun. I'm going to Southeast Community College at beatrice in october. The blogs were pretty fun they sure helped with my grade when i decided to get them done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My future plans are to work this summer in Pleasanton. In the fall I will attend Morningside College and major in Education.
    I plan on becoming a History teacher like Mr. Hinman. Although I plan to be better than him :). I also want to become a basketball and maybe track coach.
    I really liked Psychology because it explains a lot about how people behave and how to handle certain situations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am atttending basics in south carolina and then going to AIT in virginia, then ill be attending MPCC norht platte for welding.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am going to college at southeast. summer plans r to have fun and stay outa trouble. Mr H-man was one of the best teachers i had this year. the best thing about the blogs was that they were easy most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i plan to go to college in dodge city, rodeo, work, play, and hang out with friends. i enjoyed psychology the most of any of mr. hinmans classes

    ReplyDelete
  16. My future plans are to attend Wayne State college in the fall of 2011. :) I will be working at the pool this year for the 3rd year in a row which im excited to get my tan on!!! I am going into Elementary Education and im very excited to be learning about that! This summer I have many plans some not to be dicussed yet :) I will be going 4wheeler riding with a huge group of people memorial day at halsey where we will be camping all weekend.
    Mr. Hinman..........thats all....haha jk You are a nice teacher although these blogs will not be missed I will miss you! Psychology has been my favorite subject in your class ever! Have a Great Summer!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hokay, so...we have this blog, ya? In it imma dis you, Hinman. Great class, except for the fact that we had to learn government, and all of the world's BORING history.
    But serioiusly, good job on instructing us.
    My future plans are to jump start the communist regime in america, and lead it into the white house, then take over the world.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!