DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Informational Memory Video (Blog #11)




Your Assignment:

1).  Find 1 informational video about either acquiring, processing or retaining information and copy and paste the link.
2).  Watch 2 of your classmates videos and comment on each video separately discussing your thoughts and opinions on each.


Due:  Sunday no later than 11:59pm

44 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPA1_sk7k-Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will help me remember what is first (primacy), last (recency) and whatever has high emotional content in between

      Delete
    2. This will be helpful to know first, and last.

      Delete
    3. That is how I always learn material. Even if I'm not paying attention, that's naturally what my brain seems to notice the most.

      Delete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhjWx8ya2BQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to learn how to juggle and this video helps explain how.

      Delete
    2. We should learn more about the 3 stages of learning

      Delete
    3. lol we have the same video. But I agree with Lacey, that we should learn more about the three stages

      Delete
    4. This is a great video! the 3 stages would help alot

      Delete
    5. the three stages represent chunking!

      Delete
    6. I like how they break everything down by pieces and steps. This even goes back to the chaining technique for conditioning.

      Delete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3mM7_vrG4g

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnnQSL4Cns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good video to learn about memory processing

      Delete
    2. I think memory processing is very interesting

      Delete
    3. its amazing how all these people can put it into perspective for us.

      Delete
    4. This is a great video! She explained the three steps good, encoding, storage and retrieval.

      Delete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhjWx8ya2BQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3mM7_vrG4g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this video because it give you examples on how to remember information.

      Delete
    2. I learned a lot in this video. Great choice!

      Delete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnnQSL4Cns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really informative video on information processing. It goes through the entire process of everything and breaks it down too.

      Delete
    2. it was a good video . it was very informative

      Delete
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N3PzK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good choice in this video. they make a valid point

      Delete
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3mM7_vrG4g

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3mM7_vrG4g

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2LQW8fP4VA

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3mM7_vrG4g

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one talks about how our brain processes information fast and slow:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiTz2i4VHFw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This video was really interesting because it relates to everyday things that we do. I also fell for the tricks and I thought it was weird how when he changed the context, we thought of a different word.

      Delete
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaHgPJtD4Ow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been fascinated with speed reading. It would be weird to try

      Delete
    2. I thought it was crazy how he said we were all born with the ability for mental photography. It is fascinating how our brain has the ability to do incredible things.

      Delete
    3. i thought it was a gift to a very few to speed read like that. i never knew that we all had the ability to do so.

      Delete
  15. This video talks about neurons and how the brain processes information:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcmWKUE9wGw

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wfQq5zaxM

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!