
This is the last blog for Mr. Hinman ever! Discuss here what your future plans, summer plans, jabs at Mr. Hinman (be nice!!), positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind. (Remember this is worth points so get it done!)
Due: By the last day of school for you guys!
My future plans is to attend college at Mid-Plains Community College in North Platte. Majoring in the field of Human Services. During the summer I will continue my work at the swimming pool. Mr. Hinman as for you. You need to stop listening to the song "I've gotta feeling." As for positive comments. I have enjoyed your classes you make things fun but know when it's time to be serious. Psychology has been way more fun for me because I find it more interesting! You just make everything fun and it helps the classes be more enjoyable. thanks for the amazing years!!
ReplyDeleteAfter I graduate, I will be going to Ogalala to work at a campground. I will also be going to summer classes in Broken Bow. I will be attending Mid-Plains Community College in North Platte, and will be studying to become a registered nurse. Then I hope to go to UNK to get my bachelors and maters in science.
ReplyDeleteMr.Hinman, I will always remember how fun you made classes. You're also an awesome Coach. I'll never forget how you always had me striving to do better. Thank You! I'm gonna miss you.
this summer i will be working at coop and hanging with the guys then in june i will be going to texas for a deep sea fishing trip with my dad . then to new mexico with my mom to visit my brother and nephew
ReplyDeletei will be attending northeast community college for my generals then tansfer to oklahoma to be closer to family and attend a 4 years college for my bachelors degree in criminal justice
mrs. hinman you were always one of my favorite teachers because you made class fun and related the material to us
and wont forget how you encouraged me in football sophmore year
After I graduate, I plan to attend McCook Community College for a year with an academic transfer to UNK to major in Information Technology. This summer, I'm running in a couple of 5ks, all-star games, and a trip to California later in the month of July.
ReplyDeleteMr. Hinman, thanks to me you will always remember about what age babies learn to walk and talk. You are welcome!
This summer I plan to get married and babysit a lot for Dani. Then I will be start college in August, at Mid-Plains Community College. I will be majoring in Early childhood education. My hope is to eventually start my own daycare.
ReplyDeleteI will always remember the awkward conversations and making Mr.Hinman blush. Make sure to always keep class fun and exciting because it makes us pay attention more.
My plans after I graduate are to enjoy the last summer before I go up to Wayne State College. I am planning on going into Pre-Physical Therapy. This summer, I will be working and hanging out with my friends before we leave.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr. Hinman for being a great teacher. I really enjoyed this class and I'm going to miss it. Thank you!!
This summer I plan to work for Brent Dittmar most of the time. I plan to take some time off to go on the mission trip and other trips with my friends. In the fall, I plan to attend Chadron State College as an RHOP participant.
ReplyDeleteTo Mr. Hinman,
I wish you luck as you see Palynn go through the stages of development that we have discussed. I usually liked the blogs unless I couldn't remember to do them.
After I recieve my one-way ticket I will be employed by Great Plains Communications as a summer intern. In the fall I will attend North Central Kansas Technical College to major in Telecommunications.
ReplyDeleteMr Hinman I am very disappointed that you never brought your dog to class and that baby to...
After graduation I plan to get a job and then on September I plan to start classes at WoyTech in Laramie Wyoming and then graduate for WyoTech in May of 2014! Mr. Hinman there are so many thnigs I could say but thank you says it all. Thanks for everything!
ReplyDeleteMy plans after i graduate are to work and also take an online class. I plan to get a major in psychology and work with people. my summer plans are really just to hang out with friends and also spend a lot of time working.
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed your class, although you picked on me a lot i enjoyed the talks we had. Psychology was really fun for me since i was very intersted in it. You are a great teacher and i like how you make class fun. Thank you so much for what you have done for me.
Im going to work and hang out with my class mates this summer and then go to college at Northeast Community College and the blogs were not bad but could have had more time and mr hinman was a very good person, coach, and person.
ReplyDeleteI am going to North Platte for college and will visit my dad in Arizona the summer. Other than that I dont have much going on. I will work for awhile then take the rest of my time and screw around.
ReplyDeleteTime in class was great and we had alot of wildfires that one year.
for the summer I am going to AIT to get my MOS. after that its off to college I go.
ReplyDeleteMr. Hinman, I wish you luck in your journey as a father. its a good thing you teach what you need to know about human development. as for the blogs, I don't mind them. its just when I cant remember or find what I need for the blog.
I am going to northeast Community College in the fall to study animal science and this summer i am going to hang with my class mates and have fun but also work alot too so ill be very busy thisa summer and hopefully get a new car or pickup soon. I really like your class because we can joker around in class and have fun but also learn at the same time and no joke you are my favorite teacher in the whole school. gonna miss you .
ReplyDeleteI will be working for Heath Johnson once again this summer. I will also continue to work some weekends for my other boss, Troy Johnson. In the fall I plan to attend Nebraska Wesleyan University. I will participate in football and track and field my freshman year. My hopes are to earn a degree in Athletic Training and maybe a minor in Business Management. My long term goals with these degrees are to either work for a college or high school as an athletic trainer or open my own gym and be a personal trainer.
ReplyDeleteMr. Hinman,
I remember when I was an under classmen and I would come work out with my brother and you were really cool to me. I remember you trying to convince me to come to Callaway and it turns out I should have listened to you from the beginning! Not only were you a great coach but also a great teacher. You found ways to keep things fresh and try to keep kids interested in whatever you were teaching. Thank you for all the advice, wisdom and knowledge you have given to me over the years!!
P.S I wish you luck with you daughter, I know you will be a great father!
This summer i am going to be working at the Triple T Steakhouse and also babysitting. In the fall i am going to attend Mid-Plains Community College in North Platte getting a degree in Agribusiness. I hope to work for a rancher or farmer, to help them with their business part of their opperations, or working in a bank somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI liked your class because we got to walk around after watching CNN Student News, I thought that was a good idea because I don't like sitting for along time. You always have fun, and are encouraging. And I like how you tru and relate topics that we talk about to something to would relate to us so it is easier to understand.