Welcome to Psychology! Now I know some of you are really relieved that Government is over and Psychology is just getting started, so with that lets dig in.
Your Assignment:
Explain in your own words what Psychology is. Also, I would like for you to tell me exactly what you want to get out of this semester with regards to Psychology class. Please be as specific as possible.
Due: Sunday 1/10/09 by no later than 11:59pm
to me it is a way to talk to people in a controled environment. i would like to find out why it is the most commonly choosen feild of study in college
ReplyDeleteYAY PSYCHOLOGY!!!!!!!! Ok, psychology is the the scientific study of human and animal behavior. In this class I want to learn about behaviors and all kiinds of helpful things I might actually use someday in life!!! Finally, a class I may be able to use someday!!! :)
ReplyDeletei think that it is about leraning about feelings and emmotions.
ReplyDeletei would like to pass
Psychology is the study of the human mind and actions. For psychology I have very little in terms of goals. I would like to learn some stuff about psychology, mantain a good grade, and not hate Mr.Hinman's guts more than I already do by the end of the semester.
ReplyDeletePsychology is the study of human behavior. I would actually like to understand the human mind more and why people are the way they are. I hope to understand psychology better than government and to be more interested and hopefully raise my quiz grade.
ReplyDeletePsychology is the study of human behavior. It can also be the study of animal behavior. I'm interested in possibly majoring in psychology so I would really like to get a lot out of this class. I want to learn about the many things that psychology pertains to. I would also be happy if I got an A out of this class.
ReplyDeletePsychology is the study of people's behaviors. It analyzes people minds to find out why people do the things they do. I hope to learn about people's behaviors. I will enjoy this class much more than government! I like to read about people's weird habits and disorders.
ReplyDeleteTo me Psychology is the "study of the soul" or the mind" alsoinvolves the scientific study of human or animal mental functions and behaviors.
ReplyDeleteI would like to get an A out of the class. I would also like to learn more about peoples problems. I've always wondered why people do what they do so I am excited to see what happens!
Psychology is the study of human and animal behavior. It explains different methods of how our brain works and reacts to different situations.
ReplyDeleteWhat I want to get our of this class is gain a better understanding of psychology because it is what I would like to major in when I go to college.
Psychology is the study of human behavior. And how people interact with their surronding and enviroment.(I think). haha. I would like to get an A out of psychology :).
ReplyDeletePsychology is the study of the human and animal that’s related to the brain. I want to get as much as possible out of this class! I think it would be nice to know more about how you’re thinking and how your brain works. Also, how different things relate to your personality.
ReplyDeleteIts about learning about me more. To learn about people and the way they act
ReplyDeletePsychology is the study of how people behave and their emotions. I'm actually really looking forward to this class. I'm excited to looking into different behaviors and understand them better.
ReplyDeletePsychology is the science of the mind and behavior. Where behavior or emotions is used as evidence of how the mind functions.
ReplyDeleteI would like to pass ofcorse, also to learn how the mind functions from emotions, feelings, and see is there are ways to confuse ones mind of those.