DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Future Plans (Blog #17)

This is the last blog for Mr. Hinman ever! Discuss here what your future plans, summer plans, jabs at Mr. Hinman, positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind. (Remember this is worth points so get it done!)

Due: Sunday 5/9/10 by no later than 11:59

24 comments:

  1. Well, future plans consist of suceeding in college and college football and going on to work in an area i love. As far as summer plans, pretty much gonna be in the gym lifting and then in practice. Not too much of a summer break lol. Positive comments, well, the whole government course was ok though a little boring and th epsychology course was good until we had to write a CASE STUDY!!!! Thanks Hinman hahaha. Hope everyone gets where they want to be and good luck!!!! Peace and I'm out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to attend Central Community College at the Grand Island to major in Education and Early Childhood Development. This summer I plan to babysit Monday through Fridays and have one of the best summers ever. This includes camping, swimming, going to the river, hangout with friends and traveling. Jabs at Mr. Hinman...hmmm I don't have any..He is the BEST teacher EVER!!( Hinman I better get extra points for this) haha. I liked blogs for the most part, his class was humerous and enjoyable and lets see what else comes to mind....uuummmm...I'm ready to get out of this building but not quite ready to leave everything else...I'm gonna miss you guys soooo much next year! Also, I hope everyones future plans come out they way they wanted it to and you find everything you've ever hoped for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! I'm going to take this blog veeeeery seriously cuz its our last one. AAAAH :'''''''( (that's tears, for those of you who are confused). My future plans: UNK Elementary Education/ Early Childhood Development so that when Mr. Hinman finally has kiddos, I can teach them naughty things to do to their daddy :) haha. But seriouslly I'm gonnna be an elementary teacher somewhere in a small school.
    Summer plans, i'm going to FLORIDA two days after graduation til the end of may and i can't wait! lol then i'll spend the rest of the summer earning back all the money i pooped away this year! Yay for coop and lifeguarding!! not. .But at least i'll still get to see you hinman when you come in to bother me!!! lol.
    Dear Mr. Hinman,
    Please buy some new shoes. For crying out loud come on!! :) And you should probably buy some new clothes while you're at it. Just a thought. And wash them. So your room doesn't always smell icky. Or buy a lifetime's worth of febreeze for your room. Your choice. lol. Oh and if i'm out of college before you have a kid, even if its an adopted colony of african children, i'll haunt you. ;)k? k. My last advice for you, is be careful eating food so your teeth don't fall out!!! HAHAHA.
    Mr. Hinman
    your study guides were my favorite because it made it easier to study for a test and idk what i'll do without them. prly cry. idk. I actually liked doing blogs...cuz it meant no notes every friday. But the fact that we never got to play current events this year hurted my feelings very much. so ya. your class was pretty fun at times for some of the convos we all had. good memories i guess even if i don't remember much about government. ;)
    Hinman,
    Your name is cool, maybe you'll become a president someday. If not the country maybe a club...or something. If not you can always tie your shoe strings together and throw them over power lines. I've heard that's fun. I'll come back and join you. ! :) jk. jk.
    Anywhos, thanks for all you've done and for letting me eat snacks in your class so i'm not hungry anymore.
    And...and...and...uuuh...You're Awesome. Ah, dude sorry I just can't lie.
    :) :) :D Have a lovely super duper happy life. See ya around!
    Good luck with your favoritest class ever next year. You know you'll miss us!
    Your ex student,
    Kels! (and there's nothing else fromm Kels) :)
    BYEEEEEEE Hinman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to leave for NC for a huge family reunion, be there for 2 weeks, then work at Camp Waler Johnson for 2 months getting $325 per weeks paid bi-weekly, then coming back home to go to Hasting Comunity College. Id be lieing if I said I hated your blogs so much and how much I hate history and psychology and that I always thought it was crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really have to say that I am very sorry that this is our last blog. My summer plans are to work at the Agency with my dad and mow lawns for reynolds-love funeral home! And to hang out with my friends as much as possible. Then I will be attending the University of Nebraska at Kearney and majoring and mastering in speech pathology! As for jabs at Mr. Hinman I have none =( cause I am sad that we will not have you as a teacher anymore..........................................Goodbye class of 2010 I will miss you..that is all

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i graduate from high school i am gonna work for malcoms then go to college. i really liked havin ya as a teacher. it was a weird transition from you being like my brother to being my teacher. i am gonna miss ya and i no you probably wont miss me lol good luck with next years senioirs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my future, I see a college somewhere. It will have grass around it and the sun will always shine there. This summer, I will be done at Coop in May! I'm going to get a job back where my roots sprouted. Mr. Hinman you have just been great, I think we took too many notes, and not enough fun projects! But everall, it was good! The blogs were a pretty good learning experience, but a few were a little too confusing! :O Goodbye cruel world..... g o o d b y e . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hm....I plan to work at Coop and babysit Matthew like I have for the past two summers. I then plan to attend Doane college and play volleyball. I want to be a Special Education Teacher and then be a Speech Pathologist. I want to eventually get married and have 4 kids :).
    I like Mr.Hinman's class for the most part. I absolutly hate HATE those stupid papers we had to write, especially the that case study one. I loved the fact that I was pretty much late everyday and ate in class ya pretty much everyday. I like that the fact though that Hinman you trust me and know I'm a good student so that's why I am able to do everything I'm not suppose to ;). Well Hinman all I got to say is Keep your pimp hand strong!! BBBBYYYYYYEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Hinman

    This summer im working and doing who knows what. Im going to college to work towards my teaching degree and early childhood at Central community college at hastings. This class was fun and boring all at the same time. It was good but the papers sucked but we wont be done till who knows when but they are good to know before we go to college and have to figure everything out on our own. Thanks again see you later in the year.
    Atayla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo!! It is finally time! Mr. Hinman I have enjoyed your class and the blogs have been fun. I think they are a good idea because they give you a chance to earn a test grade by just completing an assignment. I will miss your class and making fun. I wish you the best in your future of teaching!! Next time I make it back to Callaway I expect you to be able too read the whole constitution in braile!!! My future plans are to go to Rhodes College in Memphis, Tn and major in Psychology! I hope someday to become a psychologist and have a family! This summer I will be a very busy person. On May 18, Kelsi and I are going to Florida to visit my uncle that lives in Sarasota! Then I am moving to Memphis June 15. On July 7 I will be traveling to Germany to spend two weeks with Samira! That will be a lot of fun and I am excited to see her again! I hope your summer is fantastico!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok and I guess to the class, I'll miss you all even though we never agree on anything!!!! Good luck with all you do and i'll see you hopefully at reunions and stuff!!!!! Thanks for everythhing everyone!!!!! :(:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well my future plans are to go to college and then recruit Colton to begin our plans of conquering the world. I can not discuss these plans with you because I would then have to kill you which I might do anyway but that's just because I don't like the majority of you(yes I'm talking to you Hannah). As for any postive comments about Mr.Hinman, well does the fact that he is the devil reincarnate count. I would also like to add that if you don't post this blog there will be much pain involved. Thank you that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. bahahaha that will be CLASSIC! I might be a little frightened when i see that tho!!! and thanks peter. we won't really miss you either, its just nicer to say we will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will second Peter's last comment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am ecstatic that I will be finally released from the Callaway Concentration Camps. I compare Abraham Heineman to Adolf Hitler. In fact, I'm pretty sure they are one in the same. Same initials, Abe Heineman is just the pen name. I am out of this joint! Sianara to the last class of the Callaway Bears!

    ReplyDelete
  18. To the Seniors of 2010!

    This time of the year is bitter sweet. Sweet because everyone wants school to be out, but bitter because you guys have been such a major part of my life for the last 5 years. Every day I have seen your trials and triumphs and it has made me both frustrated and excited. I will truely miss each and everyone in this class. You have a unique place in the History of the Callaway Bears and no one can ever take that away from you. Each of you are unique to you and don't ever forget that. I will miss everyone and don't forget to come and visit when you are back.

    Sincerely,

    Mr. Hinman

    ReplyDelete
  19. Colton Says:

    Mr. Heineman is my favorite teacher. His classes are AWESOME! His blogs are enjoyable SAWEET!!!...................................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God! I am thrilled that this is the last blog for Mr. Heineman ever! My future plans are to attend Nebraska Wesleyan University to study the DELETED. I currently have no summer plans other than the mission trip and FCCLA Nationals. I don't have a job for this summer, so I plan on bumming around and possibly living in the wilderness with no food, shelter, or clothing. Although, I will have one set of clothes, kind of like Mr. Heineman. I have jabs at Mr. Heineman that are probably not clean enough for Mr. Moderator. I have no positive comments for Mr. Heineman. I strongly dislike his blogs and his classes. I really do not like history. Have I mentioned how much I don't like these blogs? However, I am glad for Mr. Heineman that he finally got his false teeth. I look forward to the day when I come back to see fat ole Abraham Nathaniel Heineman bald as an eagle and without any teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well the plan is to go to central in Hastings. I'm going to major in partying!!!...Ok not really haha. I'm not sure what I'm going for. Summer plans, maybe work for Mr. Jeffery Witthuhn, definitely gotta find a job and hang out with my friends. And as for you Mr. Hinman you're not so bad...did some pretty stupid blogs....and i hated government....but all in all my finally year with ya wasn't so bad :). Good Job Buddy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well! As usual, i did not get my blog done on time. whooopsi =)haha anyway, this summer i am stuck workin at co-op because i have nothing else better to do. i will be saving money for when i attend UNK this summer. everyone know you need money in college for useful fun things like...staplers..and pencils? yes, definatly staplers and pencils, nothing else! ;)and after i go to college who knows what will happen, so my future is open from there on! The blogs were a pain in my patooty and i almost failed pyschology because of them, thanks alot. Mr. Hinman, i will miss your funny jokes in class. But i will not miss your stupid quizes that raped my mind. BYEEEEEE!
    p.s. don't eat the yellow snow

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!