DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Break! (Blog #13)




I thought we would do a fun Blog for this short Easter week.


Your Assignment:

1) Tell what plans you have for this Easter Break Weekend!
2) State one goal that you have for yourself, your grades, etc for the last 5 to 6 weeks of school!

Due: Sunday 4/8/12 by no later than 11:59pm

12 comments:

  1. 1) I plan to spend easter with my family. We will go to my grandma's for a family dinner.
    2) I hope to pass my math class and for the next 23 days that we have left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Maybe go to omaha and relax every chance i get.
    2. Improve in track, and remain on honor roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. i have no plans, i will probably stay home and do nothing for 5 days.

    2. to do good in track and finish high school

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do nothing but play with Bryson and Traci's puppy and Brayden.
    Pass Physics!!! DO WORK in track

    ReplyDelete
  5. As of right now my family has nothing planned. We will probably just stay home.

    My goal for my grades is to keep them on the honor roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. im going to chase's this weekend.
    2. to graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1- i plan to work real hard on my ranch. and i think mom wants to take family pictures.

    2- i hope to fill out all the possible scholarships and go to as many shows as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.) my plans are to eat a lot, poop a lot. sleep a lot. play golf a lot. play basketball a lot. work a lot. and what every i want a lot.
    2.) my goal for the last 6 weeks is to make it to state golf

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) I am planning on going to Iowa to go hang out with friends for the whole break.
    2) My one goal is to stop or cut back on percrastination the rest of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I am not really going to do anything over break. I guess I'm just going to hang out.

    2. My one goal is to get as many scholarships as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1) My plans for the Easter Break are to go to my dads for a while and work. Also i get my hair dyed for prom on saturday :).
    2)I want to get a good grade on my next Psychology test and also I want good grades on my research papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1- staying at home and my relatives are comin over.

    2- i want to make the quarter 4 honor roll

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!