DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Future Plans (Blog #18)



This is the last blog for Mr. Hinman ever! Discuss here what your future plans, summer plans, jabs at Mr. Hinman (be nice!!), positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind. (Remember this is worth points so get it done!)


Due:

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to basic training and AIT this summer then come back and go to college. I plan on going to college at Northeast Community College and play basketball for two years then transfer to Wyane State college to persue a degree in Industial Tech Education. I liked all the blogs ( not really) but i will say i do just to make Mr. hinman happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go to UNK and play football. This summer ill play in some all star games and then just work the rest of the time. Hinman you smell so you should try and take a shower every week. You make the classroom fun and enjoyable. Your class was always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will work at the summer this summer. and i will also be playing in some basketball all star games. i will leave for wayne in august

    ReplyDelete
  4. My future plan is to go to UNK in the fall and I don't know my major yet. This summer I am working at the pool, getting my wisdom teeth out, and going to FLORIDA!!!!! The blogs have helped because they helped me understand the section before we actually learned it in class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My future plans are to go to college and major in dental assisting. I hope after college I hope to have a sucsessful job in dental assisting or expande my education to be a dental hygenist. My summer plans are to work in Maywood at a restrant/bar and waitress during lunch. I will also be staying at my fathers in Curits.
    Mr. Hinman,
    I just want to say thank you for all of the things that you have done for me. I am so glad that i have had you for 6 years of high school it has been a blast! I have to give you props for putting up with us all these years ;)!!!
    Thanks so much again!!!
    Sydney Owens

    ReplyDelete
  6. My future plans are to attend Central Community College at Hastings to study business admin. This summer i plan to work as much as possible. Mr. Hinman you were a pretty good teacher this year was your best year of teaching because we didnt do the same thing day after day! the blogs were nice beacuae they helped change up the pace of thing a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. during the summer i will be working alot, golfing alot, working out alot, taming lions alot, kick goats alot, and so on. during the fall i will attent the college of the community of mid-plains and get a degree in k-12 physical education and a endorsment in coaching. now hinman we need to keep the "you always fall for that one" pound still going

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1- well i plan to go to UNL and study ag. surprise surprise! i know. but I'm working on my farm this summer. again-Surprise surprise! ha but these blogs are pretty cool except i forget to do them sometimes. so well. its been a good ;few years with you! don't hunt too much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well my future plans are to go to Nebraska Wesleyan and double major in communications and art. I am going to attempt to play volleyball. This summer I am going to babysit Hrupeks, work at Kids Kloset, and do some volleyball camps.
    Mr. Hinman:
    1. Keep watching CNN student news
    2. Let seniors do their research papers the first semester
    3. Make government more fun :)
    4. I loved psychology

    ReplyDelete
  10. My future plans consist of working this summer. I will attend UNK in the fall to major in education. I hope to finish in four years and get a good job teaching first grade in a rural community. I have really enjoyed Mr. Hinmans class over the years, and have learned a lot. I will miss doing absolutely nothing in class and CNN student news which we havent watched a lot of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My futire plans are to go to Iowa Wester Community college (the one u drove too haha) and in the summer i am going to work and hang out with friends (NO CAMPS) i am knid of worried that I am not going to know what to do with myself without summer league!! Oh and you should do the cart wheel thing more becuase that was funny!! And stay happy and dont get grumpy!! Thanks for the help in high school and good luck with the under classmesn

    ReplyDelete
  12. my future plans are to find a summer job. rodeo as much as possible this summer. then attend colby community college and college rodeo.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!